While sticking to my Vegan Until 4 menu I made this the other day for lunch. This dish has load of vegetables and tons of flavor. Spinach would be an excellent addition. Chicken would also be good with this is you’re non-vegan.
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 14 oz. marinated artichoke hearts + marinade
- 1/4 cup capers
- angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat lemon juice and white wine in a medium size saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil and reduce by 1/3. Add olive oil, whisking until completely incorporated. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Remove from heat. Keep warm..
- Drizzle olive oil in a heated sauté pan then add mushrooms, garlic, artichoke hearts and capers. Cook until mushrooms are softened.
- Toss the cooked pasta and lemon sauce with the vegetable then serve. Enjoy!
Until next time. Keep it cute 💋 xoxo